Monday, August 17, 2009

My Angel Baby

To the baby that I carried
But never seen your eyes
Or tell you how much I loved you
Or ever to hear your cries.

You will never be forgotten
The excitement we had for your coming.
When I realized I'd never hold you,
The feeling I had was numbing.
My angel baby is who you are.
My angel baby you'll always be.
Your loving memory will live in my heart
So you will always be right here with me.



Brett and I went to the hospital tonight. I had been spotting all day and decided to just go to the ER tonight. I could have waited for tomorrow but Brett wouldn't have been able to go with me. After doing another Ultrasound they told me that the pregnancy wasn't a vital pregnancy. They would have my Dr. follow up with me on the best way to proceed from here. Although I was extrememly sad, it was also nice to finally have an answer. Now the healing can begin. I am sad, but not angry. I know that if something was wrong that this is my bodies natural way of dealing. Hopefully we will get another chance. Until then, I am sure Kaiya will keep us pretty busy. Thanks for all the love and support. For you Utah folk, we'll see ya soon.

6 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

I just read your facebook status. Grrr...how disappointing. As sad as it is, there are a few praise God facts, right? Early in the pregnancy, body's natural way of letting go of something maybe not completely "normal," etc. You probably have already thought of all of these things. I'm really sad for you guys and our hearts are really feeling for you. To have the excitement of being pregnant to all of a sudden not being pregnant is a total let down. Like I said on Facebook (which I'm sure you're already doing), keep checkin' those ovulation days and I'll bet you'll be pregnant again in no time! In case you want to check it out, here's a cool website that I used: www.yourdays.com It will track your ovulation days for you if you know your menstrual cycle # of days (day 28 for most women) and pretty much the day you ovulate (day 14 for most women). It also tells you the best time to try for a boy or for a girl. Okay, long enough comment! Hang in there, thinking of you!

Misty said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Emily. I'm glad you have Kaiya to help you through this.

I'm excited to see you next week! Good luck on your trip out here. xo

Travis and Celena said...

Sorry about your loss. I can't wait to hang out with you guys though and finally meet you. You have my number and I for sure have yours so lets keep in contact.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear it...you are a wonderful mother and you're right it is your angel baby and what ever the case was she was probably too perfect to have to have her time spent here. Someday your family can all be together and I'm sure the time you missed here will not be important. Good luck!! If you're in town you should call us we can go to dinner or something. 801-916-1307

Jeremy & Amy Olson said...

Oh Emily, I'm so sorry. We are all give trials of our faith. You are right. You will not be given anything you cannot overcome. You are strong. This will make you even stronger as you continue to accept God's will and understand the eternal prospective. Love ya. My prayers are with you.

Watkins said...

I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THIS! WHAT A FRUSRATING SITUATION. I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING OK. YOU SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE SUCH A GOOD ATTITUDE ABOUT IT. IM SURE YOU GUYS WILL GET PREGNANT AGAIN SOON.