Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Brett.....I am waaay late posting this.

Happy Birthday Brett! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Broadway at the Beach. They have lots of Shopping and just a fun place to be.

We went and played Mini Golf. It was a lot of fun. Myrtle Beach has some of the best mini Golf around.

The view from our Condo. So pretty!

So Brett turned 29. I told him this year we weren't doing anything big since next year is 30 and I we would do something big then. Well With Brett's birthday they never end up small. We got a deal on a Time Share for his Birthday weekend in Myrtle Beach. Along with that they gave us a 125 Dollars to Bass Pro Shop that Brett got to spend for his Birthday present. It was a nice weekend and Brett deserved it all. He is such an Amazing Husband! Kaiya and I are so lucky to have him in our life.

1 comment:

Poker Fan said...

Just that is necessary, I will participate. Together we can come to a right answer.