Friday, November 9, 2007

Taking a Chance

One year ago today, little did I know how much my life was about to change. The day started with school just like any other day. But after school is when all the phone calls began. My Mom and Sisters like clock work took turns calling me all day. That along with my friends. Everyone excited and nervous for me, but none as excited or nervous as me. Looking back I think if I had known how much my life was about to change I would have been even more excited, well and nervous. Finally after a day of anticipation, around 7:30pm I got a long awaited knock at the door. I opened the door and there he is, with flowers and a huge smile my future husband. I am so very very grateful that he had enough faith in us, that he packed up his car and drove 3 days across the country to give us a chance. I know that my life wouldn't be as blessed today with out him in it. I love you Brett!!!

1 comment:

Julie Winder said...

Emily I love your blog...keep posting I love the pictures you posted and your little baby count. Hang in there..remember to get some peppermint candies they helped me so much with morning sickness...you guys are going to have the cutest little baby ever!