Saturday, August 23, 2008

Night Out

So Brett has been dying to go to the movies. So last night I told him we were gonna go down to a concert then out to the beach to play cards. Little did he know I had already gotten tickets for us to go see Dark Knight. There also just happened to be an outside free concert on some grass by the theater. So anyways, he was way happy to see that we were going to the movies after and not the beach. The movie was waaaay good. We took Kaiya with us too. I was a little worried it would be to loud for her. When it first started of course she decided it was time to cry. Which didn't make Daddy to happy that we may not make it though the movie. But once that bottle was in her mouth all we heard from her the rest of the movie was a few burps here and there and then little sighs while she slept. Another crazy part of the night was that we ran in to my OB. She was really excited to see Kaiya and I was happy she told Brett and her hubby how great I did through labor. Let me explain real quick why I was so happy about that. Because Brett told me a few days after labor I had been kinda mean during delivery. I asked him how so, because with all the drugs and everything else going on I didn't have a perfect memory of it all. He said I kept asking if I could push when it wasn't during contractions and then asked them to just pull her out. HAHA I told him he should of watched the baby story tv show with me. I told him they all do that, and if things were turned around he would have been begging. So when I had my 6 week check up I told my Doc sorry if I had been kinda mean during delivery. She just laughed and said that I was one of the better patients that she had and that she hadn't seen anyone handle bleeding out so calm like before. So anyways I was very happy that he got to hear it from her. But yeah anyways. It was a nice night out. Now I just have to get ready for next weekend. Brett's family is all getting together for a camp out. It should be fun, just a little worried about how it will go with a 2 month old. I guess will see.

No comments: