Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day


Can I just say I LOVE MY HUSBAND! Brett surprised me when he got home from work with a Rose and a gift certificate to the spa. I thought we were just going out for v day this year that I wasn't expecting a present too. Kudos to him. We got a babysitter ( who by the way did an awesome job with Kaiya, including her big blow out diaper). We went to Macaroni Grill, which was tons of fun since that was where we went on our first date. Then we heard it was gonna rain so that canceled our plans to go to the beach. So we went to the church and slowed danced one song. Which is all I wanted and then went grocery shopping. HAHA Yes, but hey it was nice just to be together and not worry about Kaiya. Then after we got home and put Kaiya to bed Brett gave me a facial along with a nice head, neck and foot rub. He got out his massage table, turned on the relaxing music dimmed the lights and all. It was a great end to a nice night out. Thanks Brett!!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Is Brett a massage therapist? How did I not know this? You really do have it all, don't you? lol