Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Today we went and got our tree...YAY! There is a place called Lewis's Farm right by our house. We went and picked out our tree. After finding an awesome tree we went in and had homemade ice cream while they wrapped our tree up and tied it to our car. How awesome is that. Brett also picked out some Apple Butter. So we got home and put up the Tree and decorated it. kaiya loves to smack the branches and I just love the smell. Now the house truely is looking a lot like Christmas. I have homemade Bread in the oven to go with the apple butter. I love this time of the year!!

1 comment:

Travis and Celena said...

I put up my christmas stuff the day after Thanksgiving. I love it! Now we just need a little snow here. Kaiya looks so cute in that sweater.