Saturday, November 28, 2009

SOOO THANKFUL

I am soo thankful for so many things. I am thankful for Brett and the hard work he does for our family. Not only is he working full time but he is also in school full time right now pulling straight A's. If that wasn't enough he still makes time to help me out with Kaiya and play with us. He is truely an amazing man. I am also very thankful for Kaiya is always has us laughing. I will post a video of a good example of that. I can't mention the video with out being thankful for such an awesome dog that puts up with all of us, especially Kaiya. I am thank ful for my family and my in-laws who are awesome!. I am thankful for a place to live and always finding a way to get by. I love my Heavenly Father and I am so grateful for all that he gave. I am thankful for Jesus Christ!

Thanksgiving this year was a lot of fun. Brett's parents went to Hawaii, so we didn't get to see them. But we still went to their house and ment up with some of Brett's sisters to eat. Kaiya had fun with her cousins. I had fun baking/cooking for 3 days. All of the food tasted soo good. Life is GOOD!!

1 comment:

Travis and Celena said...

She is so funny and what a good dog. I don't know one that would just lay there and let it all happen.