Friday, February 4, 2011

My Silly Kaiya

I just can't get over how much my sweet little girl is growing up. She talks NON STOP, I have no idea where she gets that from...haha. Here are a few funny things she has said lately.

One day we were laying on the couch and I said "Kaiya did you know Mommy has a baby in her tummy" Kaiya's response " A baby in your tummy, man that's tricky" Then she proceeded to lift up shirt and said " I just have a belly button"

another time she asked me for a drink, I told her to give me a minute her response " Mom remember Parents kind and dear" Its a line from a church song she LOVES to sing.

Today Kaiya went to the Dr to get her Flu vaccine. They did a spray up her nose. So I told her we were going to go get her boogers checked. Once we got to the Dr's office and realized where we were she said she didn't need her boogers checked anymore. After they gave her the spray, she turned and said " Hey mom my boogers are all better now" She was such a sweetie about it all.

Oh and she started calling people dude ( thanks to the turtles on Nemo) She says see ya later Mom dude and then just giggles. She is such a sweet little girl.

But she has hit those good ole Terrible Two's. She is constantly try to push her limits.

She is also gotten into a baby phase. She just Loves playing with her dolls and has to take them every where. It is so cute to see and gets me even more excited to see what a cute big sister she will be.

There is so much more I can say but on to the pictures.


Kaiya said she needed her Jacket on and Rain boots. I guess Pants just aren't that important.




Finger Painting Naked.. She had panties on but said that she didn't want to get paint on them :)

2 comments:

Travis and Celena said...

I just love hearing the stories of her and what she has to say. She cracks me up and I can hear her saying things in that cute little voice of hers.

brent and julie winder said...

She is growing up Em. She is absolutely gorgeous! She is the perfect mix of the two you. There is nothing wrong with not wanting to get your panties painted on. I would say your lucky you have a clean one on your hands. She must bring lots of smiles all day long. Your a lucky mommy. Hope you are feeling good.