Thursday, October 18, 2007

Where to start.

So everyday I think about hmmm what can I write on my blog today. I can never think of anything. Until today (haha) and I realized there was so much I could write about this last week. Last Saturday Brett and I went and did a temple session with Bretts Mom. It was soooo good to go back. I hadn't been back since Brett and I's wedding. I just couldn't stop smiling the whole time I was there. I love the peaceful feeling that you get. Like nothing can harm you. I don't know if I have ever really told my sister Julie how greatful I was that she went through with me my first time. But I couldn't stop thinking about it and how we both got a bad case of the giggles.

After the temple we went to the state fair. It was a lot fun. They had some really good food, grilled corn, turkey legs, funnel cakes, hush puppies and a lot more. I thought Brett was in heaven. He has been talking about the state fair since we met. I forgot how fun it was to see all the little farm animals. It was also just good to get out in the air. Its been really hot here lately and it cooled down to the mid 70's.

We decided to leave Simon at Brett's parents house for the week since we will be heading back up there this weekend for a baby blessing. Its crazy how much we miss the little guy. We thought it would be nice to have a break. But its kinda weird not having him sitting the window waiting for us to get home. Then running to the door. Its always nice to know you have some one waiting and excited to see you when you get there. But I will say it has been kinda nice not having someone crawl up in your bed in the middle of the night and squeezing his way between to the two of you. I guess he is just getting us ready for when we have kids crawling in bed with us at night.

No comments: