Monday, April 28, 2008

The Zoo


So this last weekend Brett and I took a trip to the zoo. For those of you who haven't been there, the North Carolina Zoo is HUGE. It's like two Zoo's in one. They have a South America section and a North America. This Zoo is also filled with tons of hills. Brett and I decided to go just the two of us. Which helped us to get though it all a lot faster. That being said it still took us 4 hours. Being as far along as I am, and it being in the 80's Some of the hills were a little much towards the end. So Brett so kindly would put his arms around me and give me a little push. Other wise it may have taken us 5 hours. But it was time well spent. It was nice to get out and do something different. Plus Brett at the Zoo is like going with a kid for the first time. He just gets so excited about everything, that you can't help but be excited yourself. (I love my husbands excitement for nature, America and Family. He really is an amazing person.) But that night I had my first swollen feet. So I had to put my feet up all night when I slept. Thank goodness they were gone the next day. I am trying my best to not get swollen this pregnancy. Which with the heat and humidity It feels like a loss cause.

No comments: