Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ultra Sound

So we got to see our sweet little Kaiya again. Yesterday we had another Ultra sound to check on my placenta. For those of you who don't know I have a partial placenta previa, which means the placenta is partially covering my Cervix. Just to get that part out of the way, they said it doesn't look like it has gotten any better and as of now I will have to have a C- Section, :(. I guess it does have it's ups and downs. I am not looking forwarded to the recovery time. But it will be nice to see our little girl a few weeks sooner then planned. Now on to the fun stuff, Kaiya is very healthy. The Dr said she has a very strong heart beat and is already in a good birthing position ( if that dang placenta could just get out of her way). She seems to really like to be cuddled up. Last time and this time she has her hands at her face and is all snuggled with her head smashed into something. Last time into my back this time into the placenta. You would think she is using it as a pillow. We were able to get an okay head shot. Nothing to clear. Brett can't tell what's what in it. But I get an idea. Anyways, She is healthy and happy and we already love her more then words can say!!

No comments: