Monday, November 17, 2008

Friends

So it had been a little bit since Brett and I had a game night. So last minute we decided to call some friends and through one together. I made some Chocolate Hazelnut Popcorn, Apple Cinnamon muffins and pulled out the games. We had a lot of fun, and a nice escape to the recent stress on my mind. Although our apartment is a little small for it all the kids seem to have fun playing allowing us to enjoy our time together. I realized I don't have many pictures of my friends out here and needed to get some. Brett and I have been so lucky to find some awesome couples to hang out with here in Wilmington.

a lot of the pictures turned out blurry ( I need a better camera). So these are the only pictures I ended up with.

1 comment:

Julie Winder said...

how fun, I wish we could have come. Looks like even Kaiya had some friends show up. you have inspired me to try something like this