Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Park







We took Kaiya for a walk in the park last night. I forgot my camera so I had to use my cell phone. Some of the shots are delayed. Either way she LOVED it. She climbed up all the slides. She wasn't a fan of going down them. But if you put her at the bottom of any slide she would climb all the way to the top. One of the pictures because of the delay looks like Kaiya is sad but she was just trying to be funny. We were walking pushing her in the stroller and when we looked down she had stuck her face up against the screen and was making faces at us. She kept laughing and then would smash her face again. She thought she was just a crack up...well and so did we. Kaiya has such a fun personality I LOVE IT!!


4 comments:

Watkins said...

WHAT A FUNNY LITTLE GIRL. SHE IS GETTING SO BIG AND CUTE!

Travis and Celena said...

Oh my gosh that is just too funny! I can't stop laughing at that picture of her smashing her face against the plastic. Wait until she is older and uses the electronic window in the car. :0)

Steven and Kimberly said...

ha ha...i'm still laughing at the face smashing picture. what a comedian. she sure knows how to get her mommy and daddy going.

Steven and Kimberly said...

Okay, still laughing.