Friday, November 19, 2010

40 Skirts in 3 Days


What was I thinking! I had actually planned on doing 20 and some home tricked myself into 40. But I am so excited to say I got it done, and with a day to spare. But no fear I have found plenty of other things to fill that day up with. It seems like lately I stay plenty busy. Also Brett got a job! This is a good/bad thing. Obviously it's good cause we need the money and it's great that he was able to find work. He is going to be working as a CNA. What is bad is that I will SOOO miss having him home. It has been great and has really helped me to get my little store going. I will really miss him while I try to juggle being Mom, student and Business woman. But some how I know it will all just work out!

1 comment:

Travis and Celena said...

That is awesome that you were able to get the skirts done and congrats to your hubby for getting a job. Good luck this weekend, even though you really don't need it. :0)