Saturday, December 18, 2010

The stockings are Hung.....



This has been such a busy time of year, but oh how much I LOVE this time of year. I wish I could leave up the christmas decorations all year long. This year has been such a time to reflect on life and all that God has truly blessed me with. I am most grateful for the Savior and what he's life and sacrifice did for me. I have had a few people I know lose love ones lately. My heart just aches for them. I haven't always been able to stay in the greatest contact with friends, but I am so grateful for the examples and the friendships that they haven given me in my life that it just make so sad to see them go through such hard times. But I have faith and hope for them because of the Savior I know that their families will all get to be together again for eternity!

I am also grateful for family. I love my little family ( Brett and Kaiya) and for all of our extended family. We have truly been blessed to have such great love and support in our lives. Last weekend my parents got the chance to come out and visit us. It was so nice to be able to show them where we live and just be able to sit around and watch them interact with Kaiya. Also the day after Christmas through the 2nd of January we get to spend a week in TN with Brett's entire family. I am so happy we get the chance to still be part of each others lives.

I am so grateful for the chance I have to stay home with Kaiya. She teaches me knew things everyday. I am grateful for my talent of sewing that helps me to get to stay home and my husband who goes to work, even though he doesn't enjoy it currently, to help take care of our family. I truly am blessed!




No comments: