Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Last Weekend

Brett's sister Cathi Graduated from college. YAY CATHY!! So Brett's whole family got together to celebrate the event. It was a lot of fun to be together. For those of you who don't know Brett has 7 sisters. So most of the time it's loud and fun of events. Then there is Brett who is just pretty quiet with a few comments here and there. Most of the weekend was just sitting around enjoying each others company which was nice to have a slow paced weekend. While we were all sitting around I was trying to get more comfortable in my chair ( it was like one of those camping chairs). Well I guess I leaned back to far and flipped over. Yay for the pregnant lady. I gave everyone a good laugh. Although the 5 hours to get there and the 5 to get back was a little hard in 3 days. I am soo Glad we went.

No comments: