Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I am sooo in love with my Husband!!





I know everyone already knows this, but I think it still should be said. I love my Husband. He is seriously the most patient, kind, loving person I know. There isn't a day go by that I don't ask God how I was so lucky to be able to spend eternity with one of the good ones.
We just celebrated our First Anniversary. With the way things have been, gas prices, bills, and soon a little one on the way we realized that this was going to have to be a simple celebration. But really I think It couldn't have been any better. First I got some flowers and a card that couldn't have fit us better the inside read " To the person who has seen me on the toilet and still loves me anyways" But in that one funny sentence it said so much about us. I loved it!! On with the day we slept in, made breakfast together, ( then for those of you who know us well, you will see why this is perfect). We spent the rest the day inside (100 degrees outside) Just playing our favorite games, Sorry, Mario Party on Wii, and of course SKIPBO. It was so nice not to feel like I was in a rush to get somewhere or something done. I had the whole day to be silly and play with my Best Friend. You know soon we will have our precious little Kaiya with us. Which we are both desperately waiting for. But for that day It was nice to have him all to myself, for what will seem like the last time for a long while.
But I mainly want him and well everyone to know how much I appreciate him. I know being my husband is a huge job. It is one with long hours and lots of twist and turns. But he does an amazing job at it. Specially with me being pregnant. When I am in pain, or itch, just plain uncomfortable I am sure to let him know all about it. I don't know like some how talking about it is going to make it better. But I know it only makes it harder on him since there isn't anything he can do to take it away. But the best thing about him that I don't think he realizes, He doesn't have to take it away. Just do what he is doing, be there, listen, play games, make me laugh, Just keep being my best friend. Were gonna have our moments when we can fix each others problems, or when we annoy each other, just promise me at the end of the day you are still my best friend and then one I can confide and tell all my thoughts, dreams and worries with that is all I need. I love you Brett and I can't wait to have another Infinity years with you as my husband.

No comments: